Founders Hall renovations are complete! Our newly remodeled facility is now ready for your next event
Looking for a place to hold an event, wedding, meeting or a birthday party? The AVFRD Founders Hall at Station 6 is available for groups to rent for events, parties and meetings. If you think we can help you with your event, please read on.
- Easy / Handicapped accessible access
- 3600 square feet of available space (not including kitchen)
- Maximum occupancy: 225
- Air conditioning / Heating
- Modern, accessible restrooms
- 30 Tables – rectangular and circular
- Round tables – 57″, seats 10
- Long tables – 68.5″ x 30″, seats 19
- 200+ Padded chairs
- Bar with keg taps
- Rent bar with keg use – need county liquor license
- Use bar to serve alcohol – need county liquor license
- Rent kitchen to cook, or use kitchen to prep (if using caterer)
- Access to ice machine
- Rent AV system $50 including sound system, screen projector (via HDMI)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rent food warmer/buffet @ $50 per use
Rates start @ $180/hr.
Birthday Package @ $150/hr (2-hour minimum) (less than 12 yo)
A security deposit of 30% of total rental cost will be required to secure space.
To reserve a date or get additional information, please fill out the form below. If you have additional questions, please contact our rental coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org